Meet the artists and the team behind the exhibition Off-sets: Photographies of Hong Kong Cinema.
Fong Ho Yuen
Lo Yuk Ying
Man Lim Chung
Karen Cloudy Tang
This is not a film stills exhibition, at least not in the usual sense. The exhibition brings together 12 image makers, who are also directors, art directors, cinematographers, production and stills photographers, costume and set designers, and magazine reporters. Transplanting their works from the realm of cinema, we re-examine them as examples of a wide range of photographic styles that have taken place from the core to the periphery of film sets over the past five decades.
Artistic Director / Lau Ching Ping
Artistic Consultant / anothermountainman (Stanley Wong)
Exhibition Consultants / Winnie Fu Dr Fiona Law
Exhibition Design / Man Lim Chung
Identity and Publication Design / Tracy Ma
Project Manager / Mo Lai Yan Chi
Moderated by Dr Fiona Law
Cantonese (English interpretation available upon request)
Deposit: HKD 50
*Refundable only upon attendance. The admin fee charged by Eventbrite shall be borne by participants. Absentees are not allowed for any refunds. Tickets are non-transferable.
1. To comply with the Government’s latest regulations under “Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance”, all visitors are required to scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code and present their “Vaccine Pass” or exemption certificate before entering the venue.
2. Mandatory temperature check upon entry — participants with temperatures higher than 37.5°C will be denied admission.
3. All participants must wear a face mask at all times.
4. Maintain social distancing and avoid gatherings of more than four persons.
5. No eating or drinking inside the venue.