Yuen Nga Chi: Panoptic Paradise : Stereotypic Behavior
(1) 10:00am - 10:00pm ; (2) 2:00pm - 7:00pm
YUEN Nga Chi
Yuen (b.1994, Hong Kong) explores the contradictions and gaps in society through photography. Closely observing the evolution of her parents’ self-worth and social consciousness has led her to further examine the meaning of family, and in recent years, the analogies between humans and animals. Yuen graduated from Hong Kong Baptist University in 2019 with a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Visual Arts. She has exhibited in South Korea, Singapore and Italy.
Special Measures(1) Any person entering JCCAC must wear a self-provided face mask and
sanitise their hands. A thermal detector has been installed at L1 Wai Chi Street
entrance, which is remotely monitored by the Centre security staff, who may request to
check again any individual’s body temperature if needed.
(2) Any person who fails to cooperate as requested, or displays fever (forehead temperature
above 37.5C), fatigue, cough, diarrhea, vomiting or other flu-like symptoms will be
refused entry or asked to leave JCCAC.
(3) All persons entering JCCAC must abide by the “Prevention and Control of
Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation” (Regulation) gazetted by the
Government, including but not limited to the extension of the “congregation restriction”
which prohibits groups of more than 4 persons to gather in public, with effective from 24
(4) Eating and drinking is not permitted.
(5) Any person who violates the law will bear legal responsibilities.